Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Pentatonix Wins the Sing Off

Thankfully for all the remaining groups the votes had all been cast by the time the live finale aired because I don't know if it was excitement or nerves, but everyone was pretty pitchy.

Each of the groups got to sing with one of the judges and I was so excited to see Ben Folds perform.  He's just so nerdy and AWESOME.

Although, like most results shows, it was mostly filler it was still a pretty entertaining episode and in the end my guys won!  The futuristic a capella fivesome will now be recording an album.  Here's one of my favorite performances of the season:




Oh and as a little side note, lead singer Scott of Pentatonix totally reminds me of my days crushing on Ashley Angel of O-Town.  Oh the 90's.



1 comment:

  1. I LOVE PENTATONIX! I cast my 20 votes (text and call) AND Matthew's 20 votes, and I may have possibly also called from Skype...lol.

    I would say their performance on the finale night was worse than pitchy...it was pretty awful. But I think it was probably nerves, as you say. :-) And I totally was jumping around and getting very excited. Matthew thought I was insane.

    ReplyDelete