Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Letterpress from Linda and Harriett

Let's restate some things we all know from reading this blog: I love pretty things; I love a deal.  So when Paloma alerted me to an outlet sale on letterpress cards from paper goddesses Linda and Harriett I was all over it.  

Individual cards were on sale for $1.50 (regularly $6) and packs of six note cards were on sale for $5 (regularly $14.50).  I had to edit my extremely large shopping cart, but I ended with some pretty awesome stuff.  



And one of the greatest things was the customer service.  You wouldn't think that an online retailer would be so fabulous, but when I accidentally selected express shipping I emailed them and they said they would change it and refund me the difference.  Pretty and polite!  


No comments:

Post a Comment