Sunday, February 12, 2012

NNAF Cupcakes

As you all know I love cupcakes (see here, here, here, and here) and I also love my lovely co-workers so I decided to combine those two things and have a cupcake decorating get-together at my apartment.


I've been starting to collect cute cupcake papers and these colorful ones really caught my eye at Target.  So we made matching frosting and I took out all the sprinkles I have and we went nuts!


Incidentally, purple and green (okay this is sort of teal) are NNAF's colors.  What could have been more perfect?

Little tip: if you're like me and don't own a piping set, you can just fill ziplock bags with the frosting and then snip off one of the corners of the bag and voila, makeshift piping bags with adjustable size tip!

No comments:

Post a Comment