Friday, December 23, 2011

Holiday Party Decor

I promised you more about my holiday party decor and here it is!  You already saw the centerpiece of it all, my tree, but I added lots of other festive details to get our place party-ready. 

I tied red satin ribbons to these adorable wreaths with pine cones and hung them on either side of my sliding glass doors. 

My grandfather sent me this needlepoint piece of the 12 days of Christmas that my grandmother made many years ago.  Christmas is all about family and traditions, so it was nice to have this handmade piece as a reminder of those things. 

I bought these fabulously glittery ornaments at the dollar store and Target and then one day when I came home Jake had artfully displayed them in our martini glasses alongside our lit garland.  They're so pretty and festive and sparkly, I'll keep them until New Year's Eve!

No comments:

Post a Comment