Monday, October 31, 2011

Post-Halloween Shake Down - My Treats on Paper Garland

So the snow was a huge party pooper on Saturday and Jake and I never ended up going out.  We ordered Chinese food and it took TWO HOURS to get to our apartment.  Good lord, I miss New York.  Today we went to a quiet little shindig with some people from his law school section, so at least I got to wear my costume in public.  On Saturday I still dressed up and made Jake let me take pictures of us.



I do at least have to be grateful that Boston didn't get the majority of the snow.  Nothing like my hometown of West Hartford where my parents' front yard currently looks like this.  Yup, that's a tree on the house.



My friend, colleague and blogger extrordinaire Paloma posted about my Halloween treats on her blog Paper Garland today.  She is a legit pro so I feel totally flattered.  Her blog is full of all things pretty and wonderful so you should totally check it out.
  Happy Halloween to all! 

3 comments:

  1. Um, what are you guys supposed to be?....

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you read my post "Homemade Halloween" you will see that I am Little Red Riding Hood (I hope that one was obvious) and Jake is the Russian guy from the DirecTV commercials with the golden giraffe (I understand this one takes a little more explanation).

    ReplyDelete