Friday, December 6, 2013

Friday Inspiration - 19 days 'til Christmas

It's the first Friday Inspiration in December, and for that I bring you a Blue Christmas.  Inspired by Elvis (sort of) and Christmas by the shore.  We spent last Christmas by the water, but this year we're back inland celebrating the holiday in my childhood home for the very last time before my parents become shorebirds permanently.  Don't forget to "like" my board, or I'll have to make a terrible pun about feeling blue...

Blue Christmas by Sara, see more Minted.com
Blue Christmas board by Sara. See more Minted.com

1 comment:

  1. Am I allowed to laugh (just a little) that your blog has a picture of a completely random family on it? Or else please tell me that is your cousin's family or something. So said that this is your last Christmas in your old house, but I hope it is a nice one.

    ReplyDelete