Friday, November 22, 2013

Friday Inspiration - 33 days 'til Christmas

It's a very vintage Christmas!  When I was younger I had the Molly American Girl Doll and I loved her stories of wartime Christmas celebrations. This is an ode to trimming the tree and looking forward to your loved ones coming home for the holidays!
Vintage Christmas by Sara, see more holiday cards
Vintage Christmas board by Sara. See more holiday cards

Click the link above to help me win prizes.  Santa knows who's been a naughty or nice blog reader!

2 comments:

  1. Santa knows who is a naughty or nice blog reader....hahahahaha. Only slightly creepy. :-P But I still love you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been reading yours and Pam's too, but it seems like you've been busy with school lately! Hope you and Matt had a nice Thanksgiving!

      Delete