Monday, November 25, 2013

DIY Champagne Bar

I love hosting parties and I love being the center of attention.  So I decided to throw myself a birthday party.  The theme was "cake and champagne." 

yes!

I bought several bottles of champagne and chilled them in a beverage tub.  I got plastic (one piece) champagne flutes on Amazon.  The bottoms always fall off the two piece versions.  Then you can set out your additions with little menu cards for your guests to choose from.  You may notice in my photos that my menu cards are in the wrong spots, but you get the idea.


I offered the following options because they were simple, but you can find a wealth of champagne cocktails online if you want to get even more creative
  • Kir Royale: Creme de cassis and blackberries
  • Classic Champagne Cocktail: a sugar cube and bitters
  • Bellini:  peach puree


Top it all off with Georgetown Cupcakes, a cake from Finale, some sister made cupcake cones and a few hot pink balloons and it's a party! 

No comments:

Post a Comment